Modules & Features
The software is designed for both English and Metric units. For Metric the user can select either Watt or kCal/hr as heat rate unit.
The process data or information that are required to the program are as follows
- Feed Input Rate
- Feed Initial Temperature
- Feed Initial Water Content
- Feed Final Water Content
- Inlet Air Temperature
- Ambient Air Temp, Relative Humidity/HUmidity Ratio, and Pressure
- Feed Material and Feed Particle Size
- The software is able to handle both Counterflow and Parallel Flow heat exchange between the hot air/gas and moist feed
The shell or refractory information required are
- Inside Shell Thickness
- Outside Shell Thickness
- Refractory Thickness
The results from the program are as follows
- The Results include Temperature profile of the product during heating in the drum
- Air Temperature Drop in case of hot air
- Condensate Temperature in case of Steam
- Heat and Mass Balance Results along with pictorial view of the process
- Heat Loss through refractory, Heat to evaporate the water, Heat the product
- Dryer RPM, Dryer power, Number of Flights and Residence Time
Material data, primarily density and specific heat, can be entered in the property database by the user.
The software comes with psychometric calculation engines to calculate psychometric variables.
Shell Installation Geometry Module:
To install the Rotary Dryer Shell or to adjust the shell alignment a geometry module is also available.
Software is also available for steam heating.
Results from each calculation can be displayed in report format. The results can be directly printed, saved as a PDF format or exported to an Excel spread Sheet.
Case & Tutorial:
2 free cases and on-line free training for 1 hour comes withe software.
The new software is developed with dot net technology and runs seamless on XP, VISTA, Windows 7 , Windows 8, 8.1, and Windows 10
Customer’s logo is fitted with the software if requested by the customers.